Thursday, May 28, 2009

Transition--BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Designer Genes, LLC is relocating to Atlanta (finally) on June 12. After much prayer and fasting, God has instructed me to change the business from a women-focused business to a people-focused business!! He has given me 5 years with a focus on women, and my heart will be there, but we all know HIS Will has to prevail!!

I am asking that everyone attached to this group and its ministry pray for my son and me. If you cannot find the words to say, I have attached some prayer points on which I would like to focus.

Love you all!!
Thanks for believing in our ministry!!
GOD is BIG!!

PRAYERS:
•Ask God to strengthen us as we get settled in Atlanta.
•Ask God to grant us favor through Designer Genes and SOL Foundation. May God give us a renewed sense of vision and passion, as well as courage to lead others as God leads us.
•Ask God to bless my son, Giovanni, who’s going to spend the summer in Texas with grandma. First time he will spend so much time without mommy.
•Ask God to give us wisdom (knowing what’s right) and courage (doing what’s right, even when it’s hard).
•Ask God to bless our walks with God, including our daily time with God. May God give us listening hearts so that we may discern God’s yearning for ourselves, our family, and for the communities God calls us to lead.

PROVERBS 14:23
Empowering PEOPLE to take care of their FAITH, FAMILY, FITNESS, and FINANCES using His blueprint.

Tiffaney K. Draper, Founder
designergenesllc@gmail.com
http://designergenesllc.blogspot.com
404-200-7911

No comments:

Post a Comment